TWERK FOR YOUR LIFE!
Twerk up to the next level and join our team of fierce, fun and bootyful instructors. Bring The TwerkFit® Revolution to your area; stay fit, work on your own terms, and have a ball all whilst earning an extra income. What are you waiting for?
As a licenced TwerkFit® instructor there is a range of packages for you to choose from which offer a selection of benefits such as:
A structured training programme to introduce you to teaching TwerkFit®
A full package of content and support to help you build your classes
An online teaching hub to access content and connect with other teachers to share ideas, choreography and techniques
A free TwerkFit® Instructor t-shirt and discounts on merchandise
Online Instructor Training dates
7 June 10am
5 July 10am
2 Aug 10am
6 Sept 10am
4 Oct 10am
8 November 10am
Programme cost: £150
Dates and times subject to change.
Join the June Instructor programme:
TwerkFit® Instructor Training Courses
TwerkFit® Instructor Training is designed to provide candidates with the knowledge, skills, and competence needed to deliver safe and effective TwerkFit® exercise programmes or to design twerk based exercises to incorporate in their existing programmes.
Level 2 Exercise to Music or Level 2 Dance Fitness, Level 2 Sport or Fitness qualification, dance diploma/degree or dance teaching qualification.
- What is TwerkFit®?
- TwerkFit® Masterclass
- TwerkFit® Fundamental Technique
- Guidelines for teaching TwerkFit®
- How to create TwerkFit® choreographies.
- The TwerkFit® Experience.
- Playlists and appropriate music.
- Defining the brand and marketing licensed classes.
- TwerkFit® Membership
By the end of the course, all learners will:
Have a clear understanding of how to teach a TwerkFit® licensed class and
feel confident doing so.
- Know how to plan, develop, and instruct a twerk-based dance fitness class.
- Be able to apply twerking technique to fitness classes.
- Know how to use the TwerkFit® brand to market their classes.
- Be able to select the appropriate music.
Assessment is carried out by your tutor and is informal and on-going. Your tutor will keep notes on your performance throughout the day to enable them to provide you with useful feedback.
For further information, contact us today: