• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Creative Fields Limited collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Creative Fields Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Contact us via social media platforms.
Creative Fields Limited may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Booking agencies (for example Eventbrite).
• Our direct debit agent, GoCardless.
• Our credit card processor, iZettle.
How will we use your data?
Creative Fields Limited collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order.
• Manage your subscription.
• Email you with information, special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Contact competition winners.
If you agree, Creative Fields Limited will share your data with our merchandise manufacturers so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Creative Fields Limited processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us by emailing email@example.com.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Creative Fields Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Creative Fields Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Creative Fields Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Creative Fields Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Creative Fields Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Creative Fields Limited to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Creative Fields Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Creative Fields Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Creative Fields Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Creative Fields Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us on the following:
Telephone: 020 8622 5335
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit aIIaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality — Creative Fields Limited uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising — Creative Fields Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Creative Fields Limited sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Telephone: 020 8622 5335
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Creative Fields Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/